From a German collector / von einem deutschen Sammler :
He has a huge Buddy Holly Collection with first class items.
Dieter hat erstklassige Sammlerstücke, zeigenswert !
10 Inch ( 24 cm ) Doppel - LP - New Rose Record 175 -
Stereo - France - 1989
Doppel - LP Klapp - Cover Innenansicht mit Fotos
und dazu noch
Beschreibungen aller Gruppen sowie Interpreten !
Hier die A. Seiten - Label von der Doppel - LP (große Fotos)
mit allen Mitwirkenden und Titeln.
Und hier die B. Seiten - Label mit einer Grafik von
" Buddy Holly " ! (die kleinen Fotos)
Tonträger Art : 10 Inch ( 24 cm ) Doppel LP Titel - LP : " Everyday Is A Holly Day "
Label Nr. : New Rose Records 175 - Stereo
Erschienen : 1989
Land : France ( Frankreich )
Abspielgeschwindigkeit : 33 1/3 U/pM
Zustand : Platten und Klapp - Cover sehr gut erhalten !
Elliot Murphy, Red River, Wille Alexander, Eddie Ray Porter, Lolitas, Chris Spedding
OFB, Leroi Brothers The Country Stars, LMNOP, Imitation Life, Tav Falco's Panther
Burns, Shoes, Paul Roland, Ted & The Tall Tops, Speedy Sparks, Classic Ruins,
Bruce Joyner, Chris Bailey, The Slicker Boys, The Brewers, Wampas
Die Songs wurden 30 Jahre nach dem Tod von Buddy Holly zu seinem Andenken
mit dieser Doppel LP auf den Markt gebracht. Die Idee kam von Roy Orbison
und Mathew Mc Kenzie. Die Bands und Interpreten haben alle in irgendeiner Art
und Weise mit Buddy Holly zu tun oder kommen aus Texas und interpretieren
ausschließlich die Top - Songs dieses einmaligen Rock' n Roll Künstlers der die
Grundlage dieser erstklassigen Rock' n Roll Songs mit The Crickets gelegt hat.
Klapp - Cover Innenteil mit Abbildungen und Beschreibungen aller Gruppen
und Interpreten !
LP 1 - A. Seite :
1. Elliot Murphy " Everday " Elliot James Muphy : vocals, guitars, triangle * Ernie Brooks : bass - Art Labriano : piano, chimes * Jee Dee Daugherty : drums, hand claps Enginereed by : JAB * Produced by : James A. Balland, Eliot Murphy
2. Red River " Rave On " Billy Ray Martin : guitar, vocal * Suzy Mae Martin : bass, vocal * T. J. Connelly : drums * Arhur Barrow : piano Recorded at : Low Tek Studios * Produced & Engineered : A. Barrow
3. Willie Alexander " Baby Won' t You Come Out Tonight " Willie Alexander : vocals, piano * Rupert Webster : guitar * Neil Thompson : bass * Bobby Bear : drums * Steve Adams : saxophones Recorded at : Lyx Music by Bob Winsor * Produced by : Erik Lindgren for Arf Arf Prod.
4. Eddie Ray Porter " Wishing " Eddie R. Porter : vocals, guitar * Leslie Rule : bass * Rick Vera : drums * Vudi : lead guitar Recorded at : Tom Mallon Recording SF, Ca. * Produced by : Tom Mallon
5. Lolitas " Not Fade Away " Francoise Cactus : vocals, drums * Coco : guitar, vocals * Olga : bass, vocals * Tutti Frutti : guitar, vocals Recorded & Mixed at : Ardent Studios, Memphis, Tn. * Produced by : Alex Chilton
LP 1 - B. Seite :
1. Chris Speeding " It' s So Easy " Chris Speeding : vocals, guitar * Jody Beach : back up vocals Recorded at : Chung King Studios by Greg Gordon * Produced by : Chris Speeding * Courtesy of : Blue Light Records
2. OFB " Oh, Boy ! " Maury O' Rourk : vocals, negotiations * Donald W. Spicer : guitar and slide guitar * The very special Guest is : Linda Gail Lewis, vocals Doug Easley : guitar & solo guitar * Ron Easley : bass * Michael Radovsky : drums, tambourine Recorded at : Easley Recording in Memphis Tn. * By : Steve Mc Craw & D. Easley * Produced by : Donald W. Spicer for Praxis International
3. Leroi Brothers " Midnight Shift " Rick " casper " Rawls : guitar, vocals * Speedy Sparks : bass * Steve Doerr : guitar * Mike Buck : drums Engineered by : Bill Mungard * Produced by : Leroi Brothers
4. The Country Rockers " Rock Around With Ollie Vee " Durand : guitar, vocal * Sam Baird : bass * Gaius L. Farnham : drums Recorded by : Doug Easley at Easley Recording, Memphis * Produced at : Ron Easley
5. LMNOP " Changing All Those Changes " All Instruments and Voices by : Stephen Fievet Recorded at : Baby Sue Studio * Produced by : Don W. Seven
6. Imitation Life " Hey Buddy " Alan Berman : vocals, guitar * Rod Chitwood : lead & rhythm guitar * Jeff Chitwood : bass * Mars Bonfire : keyboards * Dave Drewry : drums Aranged by : Ron Chitwood * Recorded at : Paramount Studios, Hollywood, Cal. * Engineered by : Edwin De Shazo * Produced by : Frank Beeson
LP 2 - A. Seite :
1. Tav Falco' s Panther Burns " Peggy Sue " Tav Falco : guitar, voice * Alex Chilton : lead guitar * Ross Johnson : trap drums * Ron Easley : bull fidde Recorded at : Easley Studio Memphis * Produced by : The Panther Burns
2. Shoes " Words Of Love " Produced, Engineered & Played by : Shoes * At Short Order Recorder : Zion, Illinois
3. Paul Roland " Peggy Sue Got Married " Paul Roland : vocal * Derek Hefferman : lead guitar * John Tracey : bass * Simon Jeffrey : drums Produced by : P. Roland
4. Ted & The Tall Tops " Take Your Time " Ted Roddy : lead vocal * Danny Barnes : harmony vocal, acoustic guitar * John Ludwick : stand - up bass * Steve Fulton : shiner beer box Marty Muse : pedal steel guitar * Rich Brotherton : harmony acoustic guitar * J. D. Foster : harmony Engineered by : Jay Hudson * Recorded at : Lone Star Studios, Austin, Texas * Produced by : J. D. Foster
5. Speedy Sparks " Heart Beat " Speedy Sparks : vocal * John Reed : Guitar * Mike Vernon : bass * Mike Buck : drums Recorded at : Music Lane Studios * Produced by : Speedy Sparks
6. Classic Ruins " Love' s Made A Fool Of You " Frank Rowe : guitar, vocals * Chris Harley : bass - Perry Nardone : drums Recorded at : Euphoria Sound Studio, Revere, Ma. * Engineered by : Gordon Hookailo * Executive Producer : Chris Porter * Produced by : The Classic Ruins & Gordon Hookailo
LP 2 - B. Seite :
1. Bruce Joyner " Well All Right " Bruce Joyner : vocals * Chris Davies : guitar, vocals * Dave Fleminger : drums * Andy Grossberg : bass Engineered & Mixes by : Allen Sudduth * Recorded by : Prairie Sun Studios Cotati, Cal. * Produced by : Chris Davies & Bruce Joyner
2. Chris Bailey " It Doesn' t Matter Anymore " Recorded : Down Under * Produced by : Chris Bailey
3. The Slickee Boys " Down The Line " Marshall Keith : lead guitar * John Hansen : rhythm guitar * Mike Maxwell : bass * Dan Palenski : drums, vocals * Mark Noone : vocals Engineered & Mixes by : Steve Carr * Recorded at : Hit + Run Studio, Rockville, Mo. * Produced by : Those Slickee Boys
4. The Brewers " Gone " Roy Brewer : vocal, guitar * Brenda Brewer : drums * Rick Mc Farland : bass * Jim Duckworth : guitar * Paul Turnbow : violin * Phillis Long : cello Recorded live at : Easley Recording * Engineered by : Doug Easley * Produced by : Roy Brewer
5. Wampas " Adieu a un ami " Didier Wampas : vocal * Mark Police : guitar * Nico : drums * Ben Sam Nickman : bass
Recorded at :
WW Studios, Paris * Produced by : J. M. Pigeau & Wampas
Thanks to everyone on this record for making it happen.
This record is also dedicated to " Roy Orbison " and " Mathew Mc Kenzie ".
" The Singers and Musicians I Grew Up with transced nostalgia.
" Buddy Holly " and " Johnny Ace " are just as valid to me today as then ".
- Bob Dylan - 30 Years after " Buddy Holly " played his last Chord, this
Statement is more accurate than ever.
Original Concept and Coordination :
Sleeve Design :
Huart / Cholley
Distribution New Rose Records
7' rue Pierre Sarrazin 75006 Paris Produktion - 1989